Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Antonis
New Contributor

LDAP and Lotus Domino

Anyone used Fortimail ldap queries for email address and user authentication on Lotus Domino? I have been trying to set it up with no luck. I use the default search string but don' t know what to use for Base DN and Bind DN. It is different from MS AD.
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

Hi Antonis, this is how I configured my Fortimail to query Ldap server from Domino: Server: x.x.x.x port 389 User secure connection (none) User Query Options: Schema: User Defined Base DN: Bind DN: Bind Password: LDAP Query to Find User: (&(|(objectClass=dominoPerson)(objectClass=dominoGroup)) (|(uid=$m)(mail=$m))) Scope: Subtree Derefer: Never Regards, Benjamin.
Not applicable

This is how I got this working. User Query Options: Schema: Lotus Domino Base DN: o=example,c=com LDAP Query to find user: (&(objectClass=dominoPerson)(mail=$m)) Scope: Subtree Derefer: Never User Auth Options: Search User and Try Bind DN User Alias Options: Schema Lotus Notes Base DN: o=example,c=com Bind DN: cn=admin,o=example,c=com Bind Password: xxx
Antonis
New Contributor

Ok thanks guys that worked. Authentication worked also and I added another objectClass that the customer uses. Regards.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors