Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
gmv
New Contributor

Javascript login Problem

hi, i was looking for a related post but i was unable to find any. I have a fortigate 100-A with OS 4, for no reason, a couple of days ago and without any cause, when i try to login, it shows the following message: " Warning: this page requires Javascript. To correctly view, please enable it in your browser." It' s impossible to login via web, but SSH is working fine I tried with IE9, Chrome and Firefox, all browser with javascript enabled. Thanks!
15 REPLIES 15
keithnet
New Contributor

I have this same issue with a 30B. Rebooting only fixes the problem temporarily. I' ve tried it with multiple firmwares.
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

What is the memory usage on the device like when you are seeing this error?
keithnet
New Contributor

In my case, I don' t know the memory usage. I can' t get into the device to look. I' m rarely on site so I can' t get into the CLI.
asantanna
New Contributor

In my case with my 30B it started after creating an Application Control Sensor and applying it to a policy. Even after rebooting the message continues, and my unit the ssh access is disabled, because I was receiving too much false login attempts.
base64
New Contributor

Have had the same issue on a 50B running 4.0 MR3 Update 2. After an update to 4.0 MR3 update 5 this issue didn' t seem to occur as often It seems to occur only when memory on the device falls drastically, normally after being up for 1-2 weeks, the router enters conserve mode and I get the " Warning: this page requires Javascript. To correctly view, please enable it in your browser." error. I can connect in via CLI only and by using the command top I was able to establish that free memory on the device was really scarce. As a temporary solution any sites I' ve had where this occurs I' ve used :
 config system global
  set daily-restart enable
  set restart time 02:30
 end

for a daily reboot. (Make sure NTP and timezones are correct) It seems more and more sites on 4.0MR3 patch 5 aren' t requiring this though.
--------------- My Blog: Ramblings of a Tech [link]http://www.base64.co.nz/[/link]
--------------- My Blog: Ramblings of a Tech [link]http://www.base64.co.nz/[/link]
N_G
New Contributor

Hello all, I' m not sure if i' m in the right place this seems to be the closest to the error i am having I have a strange one, i updated my fortigate 30b to MR3 Patch 4 While i was setting it up on my PC it was working correctly. After that i deployed it to one of my branches. Now when i try to access it remotely i get the Warning Warning: this page requires Javascript. To correctly view, please enable it in your browser. all the settings on my pc and browsers are correct, i can access it via ssh. A reboot also doesn' t fix the warning? Any Ideas on how to fix this? Thanks N_G
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors