Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
devinmarco
New Contributor

Issues with FortiClient on SAN Storage

Hello everyone,

I wanted to discuss some issues I've been facing with FortiClient when using it with SAN storage. If anyone else has encountered similar problems or has any insights to share, I would greatly appreciate your input.

To provide some context, I have been using FortiClient as a VPN client to connect to my organization's network and access SAN storage resources. However, recently I have been experiencing some difficulties that are impacting my workflow.

Specifically, when I establish a VPN connection using FortiClient, I am unable to access the SAN storage. It seems that FortiClient is unable to properly recognize or mount the SAN volumes. As a result, I cannot access or work with the files stored on the SAN storage, which is causing significant inconvenience.

I have ensured that the SAN storage is properly configured and accessible by other means. I have also checked the settings and configurations within FortiClient to ensure they are set correctly. However, despite these efforts, the issue persists.

If any of you have encountered similar problems with FortiClient and SAN storage, I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to resolve this issue. Perhaps there are specific configurations or troubleshooting steps that I may have overlooked.

Additionally, if anyone has alternative VPN clients or solutions that have proven to work well with SAN storage, I would be interested in exploring those options as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Marco,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Marco,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors