Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
noc2
New Contributor

Issue related to web log time and date

Recently I have upgrade firmware version 5 patch 4 from version 4 MR3 patch 7 in fortianalyer 1000C. I am getting garbage value in place of date and time in my store device, not in Analyzer. This issue after a upgrade.

there was no garbage value in version 4 MR3 patch 7 in my storage device.

One thing I notice that I use CSV log format in version 4. but when I enter command for CSV log format in version 5 then my log uploading will stop in my storage device

I attach log print screen of version 4 and version 5 

2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Hi Noc.

Welcome to the forums.

Patch notes for 5.0.4 outlines the recommended steps to follow when performing an upgrade, specifically it recommends upgrading to 5.0.1 first before jumping to 5.0.4.  Attached is an edit pic showing what I think may be related to your issue.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
noc2
New Contributor

Thank you for support

But this command is not useful for me. I try but I doesn't get output.

Is there any suggestion ?

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors