Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Faizan
New Contributor

Issue in Oracle Forms with SSL VPN

Hi Guys, I' m trying to add Oracle forms in SSL VPN portal, for the user to access it right away from the portal. but when i' m trying to access it from the portal i am getting the following screen(See Attachments), I am not sure where i am going wrong. Do i need to disable deep SSL inspection or do i need to pass-through proxy or any other alternate options.
Mohamed Faizan
Mohamed Faizan
2 REPLIES 2
Istvan_Takacs_FTNT

Seems to be more of a web browser/local Java RE installation issue. Google for the error message in the bottom left corner of your browser and you will find a couple of suggestion about how to fix the " Applet oracle.forms.engine.Main notinitiated" error, e.g. on IE http://sathyabh.at/2009/06/27/fixing-internet-explorer-crash-on-launching-oracle-forms-application-with-jinitiator/ but there are a few others for Firefox, too.
Faizan
New Contributor

Hi Istvan, Thank you for your response! I think it does' t relied on browser because that settings has been already done. I am doubting the issue with the firewall, Do we need to disable Deep scan inspection? Regards Mohamed Faizan
Mohamed Faizan
Mohamed Faizan
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors