Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
klfrIt
New Contributor

Is v5.2.2,build642 (GA) problematic for IpSEC VPN ?

Hello to everybody

I have an issue with the VPN i establish between my Fortigate 80c and Dlink  DFL-210.

While we connect find and we share a considerable amount of data with no hiccups suddenly the connection just dies...

I get complains from the site we connect that the VPN is down but given the fact that nothing is changed we start a long troubleshooting - brainstorming to find out that by rebooting the UTM (80C) everything is up and going..

SO the questions are : IS the specific FortiOS version problematic ? should i throw my UTM ? should i monitor every 5 min my VPN to see if my Fortigate decides to take a break?

Unfortunately the whole story with this UTM was "trouble" from the start as the 1st unit was faulty and in every power loss would reset to factory defaults (bye bye my settings...my wrong i didn't make a backup)...so now i am on the new device but my subscription has ended and haven't renewed because the "free" features are just fine for the time being...

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors