Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Potato168
New Contributor

Is there any solution from Fortinet for Apple MAC OS to perform MFA login like the Windows agent?

Hi all,

We are using FAC for Windows MFA login, which is all good.

Now, we have some users using Apple Mac OS and we are seeking a solution for Login MFA like Windows. 

Is there any solution from Fortinet for Apple MAC OS to perform MFA login like the Windows agent?

Thanks!

Potato

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Potato,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Markus_M,

As FAC expert, do you have an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Cajuntank
Contributor II

I have commented to my territory SE before about the lack of a macOS agent for FortiAuthenticator several times over the years. I'd look at one of these scenarios via the cookbook to see if one of them matches or comes close to what you are attempting to do (you did not mention what source directory you might be using and other variables like, on premise only or both, is your FAC accessible from the Internet if both, is your directory accessible off network, etc...)

Here is a cookbook link for using several directories like Azure, Google, Okta for SAML for example

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiauthenticator/6.5.0/cookbook/362779/saml-authentication

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors