Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
chin23
New Contributor II

Is it possible to change FortiProxy captive portal cert to my company wildcard cert?

Hello

Is it possible to change the default Fortinet-Factory Cert to my company wildcard cert?

Some browsers can not process to portal it said "Your connection is not private"

System Engineer
System Engineer
2 Solutions
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey chin23,

you should be able to set a certificate under Users&Devices > Authentication settings, I believe, for captive portal purposes. If the issue is with replacement messages, you need to set the server certificate under System Settings instead, and if the issue is with Deep Inspection, you need to create a CA certificate and import that to FortiProxy to use in an SSL inspection profile.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++

View solution in original post

chin23
New Contributor II

Finally, I figured out where to set this setting.

How to change a captive portal cert

Under Web Proxy Setting > Default Server Certificate

select your cert(I selected my company wildcard)

Thank you Debbie

System Engineer

View solution in original post

System Engineer
2 REPLIES 2
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey chin23,

you should be able to set a certificate under Users&Devices > Authentication settings, I believe, for captive portal purposes. If the issue is with replacement messages, you need to set the server certificate under System Settings instead, and if the issue is with Deep Inspection, you need to create a CA certificate and import that to FortiProxy to use in an SSL inspection profile.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
chin23
New Contributor II

Finally, I figured out where to set this setting.

How to change a captive portal cert

Under Web Proxy Setting > Default Server Certificate

select your cert(I selected my company wildcard)

Thank you Debbie

System Engineer
System Engineer
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors