Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
IeU
New Contributor

Is CVE-2022-0778 resolved in fortios 6.4.9?

In https://fortiguard.fortinet.com/psirt/FG-IR-22-059 it states that CVE-2022-0778 is addressed in fortios 6.4.9 but, in the release notes of this version, I see non mention to the resolution of this vulnerability.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Atul_S
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Not sure of the resolved issue section of the release note as to why it is not mentioned there but Yes, this issue is confirmed resolved in FortiOS 6.4.9.

Thanks

Atul

Atul Srivastava
CristiSmith
New Contributor

Yeah, I am so glad it is resolved now.

Yeah, I am so glad it is resolved now. Hello friends i am a college student and i am searching on custom dissertation help to complete my dissertation work easily can anyone suggest me a website to complete my dissertation fast because i have not too much time to complete my assignment.
Yeah, I am so glad it is resolved now. Hello friends i am a college student and i am searching on custom dissertation help to complete my dissertation work easily can anyone suggest me a website to complete my dissertation fast because i have not too much time to complete my assignment.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors