Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
BOWSAN
New Contributor

Internet sharing

Bonjour à tous, j'ai besoin de votre aide.

J'ai deux sites :

Site A : Fortigate 60F avec accès internet

Site B : pfsense pas d'accès internet.

Mon tunnel IP sec fonctionne correctement, mais je ne peux pas accéder à Internet à partir de pfsense.

Je ne sais pas comment partager l'accès Internet de A à B

1 REPLY 1
seshuganesh
Staff
Staff

Hi Team,

I could understand PF sense firewall do not have internet access where as foritgate firewall has internet access. You want to route all the traffic from pf sense to fortigate firewall to reach the internet.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Step-1: In PF sense VPN tunnel, create local selector as his LAN network and remote phase 2 selector as 0.0.0.0

Step-2: In fortigate firewall, create local selector as 0.0.0.0 and remote phase 2 selector as PF sense LAN network.

Step-3: define default route in pf sense firewall should point to ipsec tunnel interface.

step-4: create firewall policy in pf sense firewall to accept internet traffic to go through ipsec tunnel interface.

step-5:Create firewall policy in fortigate firewall with incoming interface as IPSEC tunnel interface and outgoing interface as WAN interface and enable NAT in that specifici firewall policy.

Please make these changes and let us know if it r

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors