Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jeskudero
New Contributor II

Industrial signatures are missing in 5.6??

Hello

I have a 60E and i recently have updated to fortiOS 5.6.6 from 5.4.

Before the update i could find industrial signatures (like modbus and S7) but now when i look in the all signatures list, they are missing. I cant find anyone of them. I have activated them by putting "none" in the exclude signatures option in the CLI (https://help.fortinet.com/fos50hlp/56/Content/FortiOS/fortigate-security-profiles/Other_Profile_Cons...) but doesnt work.

I cant find any documentaion from fortiOS where something is menteioned about this.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
wolfschen
New Contributor

Hello,

Yes it is..... I had also this same problem and I'm struggeling wiht it... For now I decided to stay on 5.4 (but the updates are not so often as for 5.6 and 6.0).... Fortinet selling extra FortiGuard Industrial Service now.... What i know that is yearly fee - so probably after everything will be not cheap. I tried get some infor from sales representative, but they want sell me the package what I have now and extra Industrial Service. I thin they want just a money for that and no other added value ;)

My answer is relatevly late - did you resolved somehow your problem?

Regards,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors