Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
m0hs1n
New Contributor

IPsec tunnel configure

Hello

I have created IPsec Tunnel client to site. its not even connecting we have four WAN and one LAN for our internal networks I have FortiGate 40F now there are two employee they need server access which is in our office and also they want to use our office internet. tried YouTube and all support. I am creating first time which I doubt I am making mistake.

help me out.

3 REPLIES 3
gfleming
Staff
Staff

If you want remote VPN clients to use VPN for server access as well as internet access then you want to use full tunnel mode (not split tunnel).

This doc has excellent details on how to configure this: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.0.9/administration-guide/559546/ssl-vpn-full-tunnel-f...

Note you will need a FW policy for source SSL interface and destination WAN interface to allow the internet traffic for VPN clients as well.

Cheers,
Graham
m0hs1n

not working :$ tried same setting used my WAN ips and local ips 

gfleming

You're going to have to provide more details if you want people to help you here.

What exactly is not working? How are you determining that its not working?

What does your configuration look like presently? Show us snippets or CLI config for your VPN settings, portals, policies, etc.

Cheers,
Graham
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors