Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jeff_the_Network_Guy
New Contributor III

IOS on demand VPN

Has anyone Tried doing an on demand certificate based VPN in FortiOS MR3? I found this guide for MR2, but I know things get a bit different in MR3. http://www.ios4business.com/2011/09/03/howto-configuring-your-fortinet-fortigate-device-for-ios-vpn-on-demand-connections/
----------------(-- Jeff
----------------(-- Jeff
2 REPLIES 2
Anne
New Contributor III

yes, I have tried it on 4.0 MR3 and it works fine. Let me know if you have any issues.
bartman10
Contributor

Ana and Jeff... 

I saw this old post... the URl is dead but you said you got this working.. Could you PLEEEEASE give me a hand? I almost have it working by reading and following along but have some real questions about the proper way to generate the client certs and such before I move into deployment. 

I'm also a little stuck cause when I use Meraki MDM do deploy the VPN profile and certs when my VPN on demand goes to connect it still wants a user/pass... It's driving me nuts.. 

If you still are around and can help it would be such a huge help! 

Basically my 2 China locations need this to connect to Google Apps for Biz and some other sites that are blocked in CN.. 

300E x3, 200D, 140D, 94D, 90D x2, 80D, 40C, handful of 60E's.. starting to loose track.

Over 100 WiFi AP's and growing.

FAZ-200D

FAC-VM 2 node cluster

Friends don't let friends FWF!

300E x3, 200D, 140D, 94D, 90D x2, 80D, 40C, handful of 60E's.. starting to loose track. Over 100 WiFi AP's and growing. FAZ-200D FAC-VM 2 node cluster Friends don't let friends FWF!
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors