Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nishaypem
New Contributor

I passed my NSE4 exam, but i still do not see my certification on my Fortigate training institue AC.

I took my NSE4 exam on 29 September and passed.

So far, I haven't received my certificate in my Fortigate training institute account.

I've created a ticket to the support team, but no response from them.
They were supposed to give me feedback within 48 hours, but they haven't responded.

Is there any other way to contact them about issuing the certificate?

5 REPLIES 5
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

I think it can take upto 5 days, also there is an update to training/certifications and the delay could be due to that (https://www.fortinet.com/nse-training/training-program-update.).

Do you see your mark list in pearsonvue portal? If so, there is nothing to worry it could be just sync/processing delay.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

dbu
Staff
Staff

Hello @nishaypem 

I think it needs some time for it to appear for download.

It can take up to five (5) business days. 

https://helpdesk.training.fortinet.com/support/solutions/articles/73000524133-how-do-i-receive-my-ce...

Regards!

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
nishaypem
New Contributor

Hello srajeswaran and dbu,

Thank you for your feedback, i only have my score report from pearsonvue portal.

All my friends that took exam on the same day, already had their certifcate issued.

On my account i can only see my badge fortigate administrator 7.2. 

Hopefully by tomorrow they provide me with an update on my ticket.

Regards

Ashutosh

dbu

Most important part is that you passed the exam :) , the rest will come.

Congratulations!

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Joaozeks

I hope you managed to receive your certificate. I have passed my exam 4 days ago and I didn't receive it yet.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors