Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
angie1996
New Contributor

I have problems with this page work.workplace.com

Hello everyone, I have problems with this page work.workplace.com. When adding this link to a policy in the fortigate so that they can access, the page when loaded is shown as the image. What could be the problem? help me please

4 REPLIES 4
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

Check the page's source code. All style sheets and a Javascript are at static.xx.fbcdn.net. You must be blocking access to the FB's static content server(s).

deksar

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem here. And yes, it's due to "static.xx.fbcdn.net" is blocked. I tried adding as "allow" or "exempt" that url, as simple, also fbcdn.net as wildcard, nothing worked. It's still blocked. How can I allow static.xx.fbcdn.net fbcdn.net while blocking Facebook?

Any idea much appreciated,

Best.

TuncayBAS

You should only allow static.xx.fbcdn.net as a urllist in your webfilter profile.

Tuncay BAS RZK Muhendislik Turkey NSE 4 5 6 FCESP v5

Tuncay BAS RZK Muhendislik Turkey NSE 4 5 6 FCESP v5
deksar
New Contributor

Thank you so much for your reply, Mr. Tuncay.

However, I still have the same problem, getting a bad/corrupted website, just like the attached image on workplace.com.

Just as you said, I removed everything in URL filter list, and added static.xx.fbcdn.net as Simple and Allow. The list works good on my clients, (both allow and block URLs), it's just this subdomain doesn't work. 

Best regards.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors