Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
arungopi
New Contributor

I have a issue in NAT, one of our customer we are connecting with ipsec vpn its used for printing

I have a issue in NAT, one of our customer we are connecting with ipsec vpn its used for printing we gave seprate segment to this IPsec For internal from that internal segment we are NAT to one of the operation segment. In remote end (customer) they have some servers and given the ip address which i have added in the remote segment in our ipsec tunnel in this case i do able to print from one of customers iP to our end successful but from other customer server to same end user ip its cannot print please advise us #fortigate 100F @gowtham

Arun
Arun
1 REPLY 1
ScottGunnar
New Contributor

IPsec VPNs can have trouble functioning properly when NAT is involved, as NAT changes the IP headers, which can interfere with the VPN's ability to verify onstream movies the integrity of the packets.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors