Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
MegaSistemas
New Contributor

I do not see the domain of the sites visited, the words used in my searches and categories

Hello guys

I am homologating the FAZ, but in my extracted reports, there is no accurate and consistent information, so I began to analyze before what the FGT is registering.

My navigation test machine has a deep inspection certificate. After opening some websites and youtube, I started looking at my FGT200D v5.6.2, Fortiview \ Sources. The destinations I can see, but I do not see the domain of the sites visited, the words used in my searches and categories. Is there a problem with Web Filter configuration or Application Control ...?

Has anyone ever come across something like this?

Can you navigate websites and clearly have all the information that the user has done, where did they do it, applications, domain, etc ...?

Thanks for your support right away.

Hugs !

1 Solution
neonbit
Valued Contributor

If you have webfiltering enabled on the policy then ensure that all the categories you want to log are in 'monitor'. The default profile has the web categories as 'allow' which allows the website but does not log (whereas 'monitor' will allow and log).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
neonbit
Valued Contributor

If you have webfiltering enabled on the policy then ensure that all the categories you want to log are in 'monitor'. The default profile has the web categories as 'allow' which allows the website but does not log (whereas 'monitor' will allow and log).

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors