Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Bassam-Elsayed
New Contributor

I created SSL inspection profile and URL filter top open 365 EMAIL online

I am using FortiGate firewall firmware 7.2.4

I am using URL filter to allow only allowed websites .

I have allowed office.com and login.microsoftonline.com when users login to office.com it is opening but after click on sign in blank page it coming and no prompt for putting user and password .

I have create an SSL exemption list for information technology websites and still not opening

created SSL inspection profile and exempted required category from inspection

6 REPLIES 6
rtichkule
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Please check the forward logs and check if there is any drop event. Check if the issue occurs across multiple devices or browsers. If it's limited to a specific device or browser, there might be local settings or extensions causing the problem. Try accessing office.com from a different device or browser to isolate the issue.

Please share the web filter configuration to verify once.

BR

Bassam-Elsayed

the issue is happening in all devices for all browsers . when I am enabling SSL inspection for PORT 443 my URL filter works correctly except the office site when users click sign in they receive a blank page . If I disable port 443 inspection no filter works at all and all sites opened 

FortiNitish
Staff
Staff

You can isolate the issue by creating a plain policy for the particular source and destination in case you are using any UTM filters in the current policy. 

If it is issue with the UTM profiles we  can check and exempt it accordingly

Bassam-Elsayed

when I am enabling SSL inspection for PORT 443 my URL filter works correctly except the office site when users click sign in they receive a blank page . If I disable port 443 inspection no filter works at all and all sites opened

Bassam-Elsayed
New Contributor

the issue is happening in all devices for all browsers . when I am enabling SSL inspection for PORT 443 my URL filter works correctly except the office site when users click sign in they receive a blank page . If I disable port 443 inspection no filter works at all and all sites opened 

rtichkule

Hello @Bassam-Elsayed ,

You can test it with the plain policy as mentioned by @FortiNitish without any security profile and check if you are able to reach office site.

BR

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors