Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
charleswuds
Visitor

I Just Passed NSE5_FAZ-7.2

Hey Fortinet Community,

I’m excited to share that I just passed the NSE5_FAZ-7.2 exam! It was a challenging experience, but with the right resources and dedication, I was able to get through it.

For anyone preparing for this exam, here are a few tips that helped me:

• Focus on the Fundamentals: Make sure you have a solid grasp of FortiAnalyzer features, log management, and report generation.
  • Practice with Real Scenarios: Hands-on experience with FortiAnalyzer was essential. I highly recommend setting up a lab environment if you can—it makes a big difference.
  • Use Practice Exams: Going through practice questions helped me a lot in understanding the types of questions to expect.

I Highly Recommended this resource: Fortinet-Practice-Questions

If anyone here is preparing for NSE5_FAZ-7.2 or has questions, feel free to reach out! Happy to help and share any resources that worked for me. Thanks to everyone in this community for the tips and insights along the way.

Good luck to those preparing! :rocket:

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors