We have a Data center (DC) and a Central Location (HQ).
For a redundancy we have 4 separate lines:
- 2 are direct leased lines, which I want to use for a primary connection;
- 2 are trough Internet and I would like to use them as a backup connection.
I have implemented the IPSec between all points and I am using BGP.
The question is how to achieve maximum bandwidth usage and redundancy in the same time?
1. Use IPSec aggregate or SDWAN on the primary and secondary interfaces?
2. How to make sure the secondary is used only in case secondary goes down? In my current setup I tried to use BGP with communities, but still there is traffic on all interfaces.
3. I have to add move remote locations with, each with one primary and one backup line. If I put them into the same SDWAN, whenever the primary goes down the packets are sent to the other members in the same SDWAN, is this a normal behavior?