Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jamacouve
New Contributor

How to set this up correctly. Fortigate, NPS and Cisco Wireless

Hi Guys,

So the above are the devices I need to set up. This was working before but some changes were made and I can't seem to get it right.

So the wireless device speaks to the Cisco AP who then speaks to the Cisco WLC. He has 802.1X configured and speaks to NPS to authenticate the user. This is working perfectly and the user can connect.

Now the part that I am struggling with... How do I set up RSSO on the Fortigate so I can see the users on the logs? I have tried doing some googling but alot of what I find is relating to FortiAP's and RSSO and its a bit different.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11
Patrick_Zhang

Hi Tomas,

We have met the same issue recently on ver 5.6.7. We want to use both RSSO and FSSO at the same time. Here is the scenario we want to achieve:

1. Fortigate receive username to IP mapping from Radius accounting

2. Fortigate get user to user group mapping from LDAP

3. Based on information get in step 1 and step 2, use usergroup to filter user traffic. 

Is this possible? Thanks.

cheers, 

Patrick_Zhang

Hi Tomas,

Please don’t worry about this. I found the Radius accounting tab in “Collector Agent”. Now we can see all the BYOD devices. Thanks.

Cheers, 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors