Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Tutek_OLD
New Contributor

How to, one VIP to two internal servers on the same ports?

Hi,

I need create two VIP with the same public IP but dst-nat to two servers with the same ports:

publicIP--->Fortimail (192.168.1.40:465 port)

the_same_public_IP---->internal mail server (192.168.1.110:465)

My fortimail should accept incoming starttls 465 port connections, but also clients connecting from outside to my mail server use smtps 465 port to send e-mail, how to configure on fortigate?

3 REPLIES 3
marchand
New Contributor III

I don't think it's possible to configure port forward like this , but you don't need port forward to use port 465 for sending mail.

Tutek_OLD

but every my client have already configured email clients like outlook and mobile email clients with IMAPS 993, and SMTPs 465, so I need forward these ports to my mail server.

marchand
New Contributor III

I don't know your setup and how you integrated fortimail in your setup .  If you need to port forward to same internal  port you could create a VIP to respond to external port 4465 and forward the request to internal 465 . Setup port 4465 on your mail clients .

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors