Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jbivens
New Contributor

How to limit SSL VPN login attempts and block duration via fortimanager forticloud

I want to see what the current settings are set to, and make the changes in this article "Technical Tip: How to limit SSL VPN login attempts and block duration" via Fortimanager.

If I log into the actual box it says it will become out of sync with fortimanager.  Is there a way for me to easily resync it?

John B.

1 REPLY 1
mpeddalla
Staff
Staff

Hello  @jbivens ,

Thank you for contacting the Fortinet Forum portal.

Can you try checking under the advanced settings and verify if you have any option to limit the login attempts:

Creating SSL VPNs | FortiManager 7.4.1 | Fortinet Document Library

-If you have access to the firewall please follow the below link, it has direct steps:

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-SSL-VPN-timers-explanation-and-SSL-VPN-Log...

Best regards,

Manasa.

If you feel the above steps helped resolve the issue, mark the reply as solved so that other customers can get it easily while searching for similar scenarios.

Manasa
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors