Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jasonn
New Contributor

How to check who make the last changes on Schedule updates

Hi, is there a way or command I can check who make the changes under Schedule Updates?

My FW perform auto updates and I need to find out who have amended the schedule updates to auto,

Thanks

J
J
1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @jasonn ,

You can find who changed the auto-update setting in the general system event logs. It should look like this. 

If you want to filter this log. You can use this filter, message="edit system.autoupdate.schedule "

image.png

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @jasonn ,

You can find who changed the auto-update setting in the general system event logs. It should look like this. 

If you want to filter this log. You can use this filter, message="edit system.autoupdate.schedule "

image.png

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
jasonn

Thank you for your suggestion. It works.

J
J
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors