Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
namlh
New Contributor II

How to check detail infomation Threats in FortiView

Hi support, i want to check detail infomation about threats in FortiAnalyzer. It's show threat type PUP and Threat Name is Spyware. I want to check what the user's device is using so that it has the above notification ?? and is it dangerous to my system??

449430503_1451864835499189_8668794776757868100_n.png

4 REPLIES 4
jasonhong
Staff
Staff

Hi,

You can actually drill down and view threat details by double-clicking on the row that lists the threat.

namlh
New Contributor II

No, it not show detail. I want details of users visiting websites with that destination address or downloading applications from that destination address. Or what are the rules on fortigate so that it can detect such threats?

jasonhong
Staff
Staff

You can navigate to FAZ Log Browse > Log View and set your preferred filter such as destination address = X to determine the list of users/sources accessing the destination address X.

namlh
New Contributor II

It seems you don't understand my question. I want to know why there is such a threat log on FAZ, what specifically do users do?

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors