Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Venkat_Nori
New Contributor

How to Allow Google Maps

Hi

We've blocked internet in our branches. However, as per requirement we've  created a policy to allow some government sites and google maps. 

Government sites are opening but google maps is not at all opening. 

Is there any other way to create policies to allow google maps. We've no license or not planning to acquire license for web filter.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Venkat Nori 

5 REPLIES 5
donaldday
New Contributor

It seems to me that this is not entirely appropriate, because for this you need to add the Google DNS address to the allowed ones, which means that you either allow the use of all Google products or prohibit ALL Google products. Priority issue

Top Help In Education Process For Students on 

https://writemyessaysos.com/

Top Help In Education Process For Students on https://writemyessaysos.com/
nagzpl12

Sign in to your Google Admin console. ...From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps. ...Click Google My Maps. ...Click Service status.To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.[/ol]
nagzpl12

Sign in to your Google Admin console. ...From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps. ...Click Google My Maps. ...Click Service status.To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.[/ol]
Venkat_Nori

Hi donaldday

So you mean to say add Googld DNS service in same policy. 

where can  I get a list of url's/IP address I've to include in policy for all google services. 

Thanks

Venkat

painsad

@donaldday wrote:

It seems to me that this is not entirely appropriate, because for this you need to add the Google DNS address to the allowed ones, which means that you either allow the use of all Google products or prohibit ALL Google products. Priority issue  Friday Night Funkin

Great thing i want for you, enjoy it.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors