Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
alieimran
New Contributor

How can I know what are the "others" in my Web Application Report

In FortiWeb 1000e monthly report, there are a lot of "others" in each section including in the diagram. What are the others and how are they classified? 

Screenshot 2024-05-20 162722.png

Screenshot 2024-05-20 162807.png

These are the example of the table and graph. In table and graph, there are "other". Can I know what are those?

3 REPLIES 3
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

"Other" refers to all other attack types that did not happen much, so they may not need to be mentioned individually in the report.

AEK
AEK
alieimran
New Contributor

Can sir be specific on that? My supervisor is asking specific question on what kind of attack that falls under that category. 

AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Go to the report configuration, if you find there how to add more lines to the "Top Attack Types by Date" table, then you set it to a higher number and you are done. Otherwise it is a limitation of FortiWeb embedded reporting and you need to have a FortiAnalyzer for more sophistical customizable reports.

AEK
AEK
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors