Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JasSemtech
New Contributor

Having issues with setting up Radio configurations using REST API for AP on FORTILAN cloud

Hi

I am working with Forti LAN cloud and I have AP registered to Cloud I wan to do some radios setting on that AP using RESR API call but I unable to find any REST API that does that. So I want to test different radios setting like for 2.4GHZand 5GHZ I want to set different channels widths and different channels, different Phy modes,

I am unable to find any API call from documentation that does that, so I need help with thatRest APIRest APIthis is my AP on FortiLan CLOUDthis is my AP on FortiLan CLOUD

1 REPLY 1
krunide9
New Contributor

I've tried on a FG60F that's running 7.0.3, and also a FG60D that's running 6.0.14 no avail on either after factory reset, pinhole reset, manual config.. is there a way to reset the radio SOC or something?

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors