Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
gcometa
New Contributor II

Fortiweb - Waiting Room Custom Template

Hello everyone,

I upgraded the FortiWeb version to 7.4.1 and saw the new Waiting Room feature. In the documentation I did not find a way to replace the original template. I opened a ticket to support but, I was answered that the feature is not available and you have to open an NFR but they did not indicate
I think this functionality is essential, the ability to edit the html template of the virtual waiting room seems to me the minimum, think trivially about editing languages.

5 REPLIES 5
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello gcometa,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello gcometa,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

gcometa
New Contributor II

ok thank you

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

I found this document:

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiweb-cloud/23.3.0/user-guide/458499/waiting-room

It is the one you are mentioning in your question?

Regards,

gcometa
New Contributor II

Hi Anthony,

What you linked me to is for fortiweb in the cloud version, what I refer to is the customization in the on-premises version with Fortiweb hardware.
Also in the new release 7.4.2 there is no option to edit the html of the waiting room....

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors