Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
saltywaffle
New Contributor

Fortiweb 7.24 - finding rules

Hello,

I need to do very specific edits for rules related to Requests for a certain web server.  I was given the list of what I need to change, which are rules tied to OWASP such as 942, 943, etc.  When I look in the FortiWeb at the rules and signatures, I only see "Signature ID" and I am unable to locate the specific rule.  Is there an area in the Fortiweb I somehow missed that has the rules or do I have to go through each signature and try to match it to the rule?  

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello saltywaffle,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello saltywafle,

May I suggest you upgrade your device to version 7.4?

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiweb/7.4.2/administration-guide/172532/updating-the-firmware

It could maybe help.

If it is not helping, do not hesitate to tell us and we will continue to look for a solution.

Regards,

saltywaffle

Hello,

I will update Fortiweb during our next maintenance window and see if I can find the individual rules listed or if they are still in Signature form.  I will keep this thread updated on what I find.

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you saltywafle,

We will be there :)!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors