Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CyberUser
New Contributor

Fortitoken does not verify the login on FortiToken Mobile twice in the same synchronization

Hello colleagues,

I use FortiToken to log in to computers and servers, and in this case, when trying both by push and by code, the first time works correctly, but for example, if I try to log in to another device during the same period when the token has not changed, I cannot log in, only when the token changes.

According to the FAC log, the following appears: User does not verify the login on FortiToken Mobile: Received invalid token code from user. Authentication aborted.

Given that the code is correct, is there any way to change this configuration?

Thank you all in advance.

FortiToken 

1 Solution
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

By design it should be only used once as shown also in the Administraton guide

Passcodes can only be used a single time (one time passcodes) to prevent replay attacks.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

By design it should be only used once as shown also in the Administraton guide

Passcodes can only be used a single time (one time passcodes) to prevent replay attacks.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors