Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
efernandes
New Contributor III

Fortiportal SSID Greyed out

I am trying to make changes to SSIDs on the Fortiportal but they are all greyed out for configuration. 
Is there an access or setting that I have to enable for making changes to the SSIDs, passwords and security mode?

15 REPLIES 15
efernandes
New Contributor III

The user has read/ write on the Fortiportal, the user is not built on the Fortigate as per your screenshot. does the user need to be built on both the FG and FortiPortal? cause it does have all the rights on the FortiPortal

dbu

You are correct, my user is created in the FGT.

Are you accessing FortiGate cloud and the device does not have a paid subscription? 
if Yes, then this is expected because user there have only read rights. 
Feature comparison | FortiGate Cloud 24.1.0 | Fortinet Document Library

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
efernandes
New Contributor III

This is not FortiCloud but a paid on-prem FortiPortal instance. I can access everything else( FortiSwitch, FortiAP profiles, etc) except the Wifi SSID on the FortiPortal. All the permissions for read/write have been given on the Switch and Wifi as per the last screenshot in FortiPortal.

dbu

Can you edit them if you assign another profile which has read/write for everything ? 

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
efernandes
New Contributor III

Unfortunately no, I tried changing the profile to customer-admin profile for the user which has all read/write but still no luck.

efernandes
New Contributor III

grey.png

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors