Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
varues
New Contributor

Fortinet file system check recommended

When ever I log in to my fortigate 51E I get the following pop up (cant attach image for some reason): 

File System Check Recommended

The last reboot was triggered by a power disruption. The system is up and running, but the undefined disk may have issues.

It is strongly recommended that you check the file system consitency before proceeding.

Reboot and scan disk now | Remind me later.

I pressed the reboot and scan disk now option on two occasions, when I select it, the system goes offline and scanns (I assume) but when it's done and I log in again it still gives me the same pop up message. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

1 Solution
aldolopez
New Contributor II

Dear Varues,

You try manual procedure:

execute disk scan <ref_int>

# execute disk scan 1 scan requested for: 1/Internal (device=/dev/sda1) This action requires the unit to reboot.

Best Regards,

Aldo López

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

What fortiOS version and can you upgrade ? We had the same issues and had to upgrade one model on v5.6.3 

Ken Felix

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
varues
New Contributor

Firmware version: v.5.4.5

Upgrade to: v.5.4.10

How did you resolve your issue?

aldolopez
New Contributor II

Dear Varues,

You try manual procedure:

execute disk scan <ref_int>

# execute disk scan 1 scan requested for: 1/Internal (device=/dev/sda1) This action requires the unit to reboot.

Best Regards,

Aldo López

varues

The manual scan actually fixed it! Thanks alot!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors