Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
flodnar31
New Contributor

Fortinet as remote VPN Client to Cisco ASA.

Hi Guys

Need some help, My company will configure Fortigate Cisco ASA VPN, but Fortigate will act as a remote VPN client that will connect to Cisco ASA 5520. I have an existing working VPN to SITE1 but with another Fortigate Firewall, in this case I would like to connect it to Cisco ASA (same Phase 2). I have only have WAN1 interface to connect to the Internet via DSL, How can I make that two VPN on the same WAN interface? I Already configured another VPN Phase1 for Site2 but it doesn't go UP. 

I have link below for the current settings of our FortiWifi 60C (v5.0)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4JKP8NFHNCYQTVNbEpGZmlGOFU

EXISTING:

REMOTE SITE                                                                                 SITE1    

[FortiWiFi 60C (WAN1) ]---------Remote VPN acess--((INTERNET))----->[FORIGATE 111C]

PROPOSED:

REMOTE SITE                                                                                 SITE1

[FortiWiFi 60C (WAN1) ]---------Remote VPN acess--((INTERNET))----->[FORIGATE 111C]

|

|                                                                         SITE2 

|--------------Remote VPN acess--((INTERNET))----->[Cisco ASA 55520]

[size="2"]*VPN for SITE2 is interface DOWN it also binded of WAN1.[/size]

==================================================

CISCO ASA5520 Settings:

Tunnel-group

tunnel-group VPNClient type remote-access

tunnel-group VPNClient general-attributes address-pool pool.webvpnnetwork authentication-server-group NTAuth LOCAL default-group-policy policy.vpnclient tunnel-group VPNClient ipsec-attributes pre-shared-key ***** isakmp keepalive threshold 10 retry 2 tunnel-group VPNClient ppp-attributes authentication ms-chap-v2

Hope you could help me with this. Thanks!!.. :)

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors