Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JamesPeters
New Contributor

Fortinet Firewall and Azure SSO Web Filtering

I am new to the community as well as Fortinet so forgive the ignorance.  My company contracted with a vendor to set up our firewall rules and for the last 3 months we have been unable to get web content filtering based on Azure groups and Azure joined devices.  At one point the few people that are on domain-joined devices were able to get access to the limited sites based on groups but now no one can.  When reviewing logs we do not see "users" in the logs we merely see IP addresses. 

I am at a complete loss.  We have tried proxy based rules, flow based rules, and several other iterations to no avail.  No matter what we do it seems to fail at one rule and I cant seem to decipher why its failing there, either by design or by bad design. Anyone have any suggestions what so ever, I would be very thankful.

3 REPLIES 3
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @JamesPeters,

Please refer to this link and let me know if you have any questions: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.2.5/administration-guide/33053/outbound-firewall-auth...

Regards, 

JamesPeters

I have not only done this once but numerous times to no avail. 

JamesPeters
New Contributor

Just in case, we have opened at least 2 tickets in regards to this issue and TAC hasnt been able to figure it out either

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors