Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
UnknownRas
New Contributor

Fortinet 60C does not block https help !!

Hello! Good night everybody ! First, sorry for bad English . I met recently Fortinet systems for professional reasons and now I have been encountering difficulties with the Fortinet 60C Firmware Version v5.2.3 , build670 (GA ) to block HTTPS sites even with SSL enabled Inspection . I've tried every way, both the Web Filter as the Application Control but I've been trying to two days and do not succeed ! Can someone please give me a light? The following image settings : I raised the example of the management group in the case is linked to my user. Web Filter settings:

how I got the system already assembled , ssl settings there are two :

(certificate-inspection)

(deep inspection)

policy:

They have something wrong in my setup ? Something I have missed ? Thank you in the attention of those who can help in any way !

4 REPLIES 4
UnknownRas
New Contributor

Sorry for the confusion in the post, I made the correction ! Can someone please help?

UnknownRas

123 views and no answer ? Please staff any help will be grateful !

AlexFeren
New Contributor III

You need to apply a "firewall ssl-ssh-profile" Security Profile to a Firewall Policy in order to bring it into effect.

Using CLI, show the specific Firewall policy config you're attempting to hit; then show various Security Profile and Object configs referenced in it.

UnknownRas

AlexFeren wrote:

You need to apply a "firewall ssl-ssh-profile" Security Profile to a Firewall Policy in order to bring it into effect.

Using CLI, show the specific Firewall policy config you're attempting to hit; then show various Security Profile and Object configs referenced in it.

Hello AlexFeren !

Thanks for the answer ! But do not practice with the CLI would please me describe the process so that we can align the correct setting ?

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors