Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jucker
New Contributor III

Fortinac local radius EAP-PEAP based authentication No NT Domain was found/ Failed in EAP Select

Hello,

I tried to authentication a test user with local FNAC database using dot1x EAP-PEAP and always i get this error

No NT Domain was found2.JPG

The allowed authentication protocols :

winbind.JPG

The client supplicant is setup correctly for EAP-PEAP(MS-CHAPv2) as inner method.

Thank you!

Regards!

@ebilcari 

1 Solution
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

There was a limitation in the past that local users didn't support MSCHAPv2. In later version of FNAC it's added, more information can be found here.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi Jucker

Did you try to authenticate with this format: domain/username

AEK
AEK
Jucker
New Contributor III

Hello @AEK,

I am using user locally on the FNAC, i have no domain to specify.

Regards!

ebilcari
Staff
Staff

There was a limitation in the past that local users didn't support MSCHAPv2. In later version of FNAC it's added, more information can be found here.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Jucker
New Contributor III

Hello @ebilcari ,

I will test that on one appliance running the v9.4 and let you know.

Best regards!

ebilcari

This feature is added starting from firmware version 9.4.4 and 7.2.3.

- Emirjon
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors