Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rcpdkc
Contributor II

Fortinac Self Registered Guest Check Reguest

I have a Fortinac Guest network. I want the Citizenship number from the user in the guest network. There is an API where I can query this number. I want to include the user's name and surname in the network when it matches the citizenship number. how can I do this?

nac1login.PNG

1 Solution
rcpdkc

I solved the problem by writing my own portal. The user authenticates with this portal. I will open a different topic for other problems.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
rcpdkc

I added the certificate I got from my active directory here. However, when the user connects to the network, the portal does not open. and the untrusted ssl warning comes up.

ebilcari

Verify that the certificate has both the CN and SAN the same with the portal "Fully-Qualified Host Name:" configured in Portal SSL and the end host has the private CA added on their trust store.

Since the portal will handle guest hosts (not enterprise managed hosts) a public signed certificate is easy to deploy otherwise every host has to manually import the private root CA on their device before opening the portal page.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
rcpdkc

I solved the problem by writing my own portal. The user authenticates with this portal. I will open a different topic for other problems.

rcpdkc
Contributor II

is there a way to disable the ssl certificate?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors