Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
SamK0
New Contributor II

Fortinac DHCPD service stops working

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the DHCP service no longer working after reconfiguring fortinac using the configuration wizard.
I tried to restart it via cli but without success.
Can you help me?

1 Solution
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

The ConfigWizard will generate a DHCP configuration file each time it will run. Please run and check the configurations in the ConfigWizard for any overlapping or mismatching subnets and pay attention for any errors shown in red before applying the changes.

Successful write to file /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf.test

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

The ConfigWizard will generate a DHCP configuration file each time it will run. Please run and check the configurations in the ConfigWizard for any overlapping or mismatching subnets and pay attention for any errors shown in red before applying the changes.

Successful write to file /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf.test

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
SamK0
New Contributor II

Hi Ebilcari, 
I found the error.
The problem was that when I used the ConfigWizard, it didn't write the IP of eth1 on port2. I manually entered the ip on port2 and the dhcp service was able to restart.
Thanks !

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors