Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
KittyCat
New Contributor

Fortimanager "Import: "Fail to import policies."

Hello, 

FortiManager 6.4.7, got some FortiGates in same FortiOS version, most of them have imported its policies but one that shows this error when importing policies for the first time:

Import: "Fail to import policies."

FortiManager does not show any report when trying to import policies. Any ideas?

Thanks.

FortiManager 

5 REPLIES 5
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello KittyCat,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I found a user that had the same issue before. Can you tell me if it helped you please?

Here is the link: https://community.fortinet.com/t5/Support-Forum/Importing-polices-to-FortiManager-error/m-p/18526#M1...

Regards,

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
KittyCat
New Contributor

Not solved yet, actually FortiGate configuration is similar to other configuration files. I did not find any prefix in config. As you can see in my case, it says nothing about reason of failing to import. 

Any clue?

Jean-Philippe_P

Hello KittyCat,

Sorry if it didn't help, I will look for an engineer to help you solve the issue! He will answer back to this thread.

Kindest regards,

Jean-Philippe_P

Hello again KittyCat,

I contacted some engineers and they suggested (as it doesn't work even with the help of the document I provided) to open a TAC ticket and the support team will solve your issue depending on your set up.

Kindest regards,

gcarvalho
New Contributor III

@KittyCat ,

Did you solve this issue? If yes, could you share the solution?

Cheers,
Gui
Cheers,Gui
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors