Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ss198939
New Contributor

Fortimanager- Push to device- Partial Install enable- not working

Hi Dear, i have enabled partial install via CLI. as per below link. but now also i am not able to push any newly created object. like i have created new LDAP object and i want that should go to the firewall which i have added by per device mapping. i am getting error there is not install device. http://help.fortinet.com/...00_Push%20an%20object.

11 REPLIES 11
ss198939

Hi,

thanks for your continous replies.

i got answer of my question. i was not able to find administrator option of fortigate firewall in fortimanager.

then i searched that we need to enable that option manually by going to device manager:-> customize. and click on administrator option. and after that we can see that option and apply ldap in newly created admin user. which you also mentioned in your comment. thanks

MERANA
New Contributor

make sure its not created as dynamic object if it is then you have to go into the edit of the object and map to device. after doing so if you push it will show you in the push config of FG

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors