Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jesmat01
New Contributor

Fortimanager Error state: install OK/verify FAIL

Hi everyone,

I have a problem, please  I require your support to solve this error message that is being presented to me when making an update of a policy from a fortimager towards a fordate 200d:

"verify state: install OK/verify FAIL ENSB     100%     2017-03-03 10:15:25:install and save finished status=FAILED

I see in the log of device this lines:

"ENSB (device) $  edit "PC _AULA_NAVEGACION " table name cannot have leading or trailing spaces value parse error before 'PC _AULA_NAVEGACION ' Command fail. Return code -61"

How to fix this?

If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please let me know

6 REPLIES 6
ergotherego
Contributor II

Your device name has a space at the end of it - "PC _AULA_NAVEGACION "

Try removing that so its named "PC _AULA_NAVEGACION"

jesmat01

Greetings aaron,
Thanks for your answer,
If indeed I have been trying to delete or change that line, but I have not found it in the fortimanager.

Could you tell me how to locate this line in the Fortimanger ?.
ergotherego

jesmat01 wrote:
Greetings aaron,
Thanks for your answer,
If indeed I have been trying to delete or change that line, but I have not found it in the fortimanager.

Could you tell me how to locate this line in the Fortimanger ?.

[strike]What type of device are you pushing changes to from FortiManager?[/strike] Nevermind I see you said 200D. I don't recognize the "device" context the FortiManager is working in.

Paste more of the config log from FortiManager, especially the lines above it, so we can see what context the FortiManager is in when it tries to make that change.

ergotherego

Looks like that is configuring a user account.

I am only familiar with FMG 5.4 and to find those settings you go to ...

ADOM > Policy & Objects > Object Configurations > User & Device

I am guessing it would be under "User Definition"

jesmat01

Thaks

and on FMG 5.2?

jesmat01

Thanks Mr. ergotherego I finded the object on the default policy on the fortimanager, more especific in the ADOM of the firewall, and deleted that object. I did a test, and all fine.  

Thanks Mr. ergotherego I finded the object on the default policy on the fortimanager, more especific in the ADOM of the firewall, and deleted that object. I did a test, and all fine.    Thanks very much Mr. ergotherego

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors