Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
servet
New Contributor

Fortimail GUI System Quarantine delete all messages in specific mailbox

Hi guys,

sorry for the trivial question... but is it possible to delete all messages from a specific mailbox in the system quarantine at once over the GUI?delete_button_fortimail.png

Im not so sure what happens, when I select a mailbox and hit that delete button... its like very confussing so does it delete the entire mailbox when I do this, or does it delete the message content of the selected mailbox?

Obviously I can run the command in the console to delete the messages, but im just curious about this. When I switch in the specific mailbox, there is like no way over the GUI to select all messages at once.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @servet 

Welcome to Fortinet community and Thank you for your post. Hopefully, you've been keeping safe and doing well!

We see you have a question regarding FortiMail. We will have this looked and will reach you back as soon as possible.

You should receive an update from one of the team member soon. Thanks for your patience on this.

Regards
gtreminio
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Based on the screenshot and information provided, this will delete the all the emails that are into the selected mailbox, in this case will be for the Bulk/current, once you click on delete the message count will be 0 and the Mailbox Bulk/current will remains as it is.

gtreminio_0-1645690783501.png

Best regards,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors