Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
beanat50
New Contributor

Fortimail Display Issue

I did something with my mouse while displaying a Fortimail screen - and now the display is scaled so a blind person could read it - the display is huge, so now only a small portion of the screen is visible at any one time.  It is clearly a setting in the Fortimail that I somehow screwed up with the mouse.  My computer screen is normal for all programs and desktop, my browser is normal for all tabs except fortimail.  I tried attaching through a new tab, rebooting the fortimail, and I tried reloading the last good configuration file all to no avail.  I screwed it up with the mouse (what I did is still a mystery to me) and I assume I could get the display back to normal with it - but alas I can find no method or reference to any method to reset the display.  My display is set to 1920 x 1080.  The fortimail looks more like 320 x 200 displayed full screen.  Help.

I uploaded a jpg showing my dilemma more clearly.

2 REPLIES 2
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

get a smaller display ;)

Sounds like your browser is hosed and not the FML. Can you  execute the  browser {smaller} view or fit-window option?

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
beanat50
New Contributor

It might work on my phone display  

Actually, you're right on.  Somehow I activated the zoom on that tab in chrome.  Interestingly, I had closed that tab and re-accessed Fortimail using a new tab, which also had the superzoom.  Chrome mush somehow tie in your zoom level to the address of the tab.  Anyways, it's now unzoomed, readable, and I thank you!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors