Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ozzonation
New Contributor

Fortigate80E 2 Wan Problem

Hi All,

I'm using Fortigate80E v6.0.9 build0335. We have two different internet connection. One is radiolink and second one is VDSL. I've already setup VDSL modem as bridge and on fortigate i choose pppoe and wrote down username and password. when i enable VDSL in interfaces; my connection is lost. i want to use both wan connection and i'll set policy like clients would use wan1 (radiolink) and servers use wan2(vdsl). I searched forum and couldn't find the answer. Can you help me?

Thanks

1 Solution
jintrah_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Please check the admin distance of pppoe interface,it is by default set at 5, you may want to change it to 10 to match that of vdsl. or Alternately, use admin distance of 5 for the static/default routes across radiolink to match that with pppoe.

best regards,

Jin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jintrah_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Please check the admin distance of pppoe interface,it is by default set at 5, you may want to change it to 10 to match that of vdsl. or Alternately, use admin distance of 5 for the static/default routes across radiolink to match that with pppoe.

best regards,

Jin

Ozzonation
New Contributor

Hi,

When i changed distance to 10, vdsl worked. and i changed some clients to vdsl. some of them got connection problems. in the end i get implicit deny error. i'm trying to figure it out

jintrah_FTNT

Hi,

Implicit deny error may be because we needed policies to be created from Lan to vdsl as that created for Lan to RadioLink.

best regards,

Jin

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors