Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
BlackHawk88
New Contributor II

Fortigate60e with LG Smart TV issue

Hi guys , new here :).

Hope im posting at the right place.

I did some changes in my home network yesterday.

Ive changed the Tplink WD9970 Router to bridge mode and setup my fortigate as PPPoe .

Everything was fine , there was internet , Wifi etc.

But since then my Smart tv started giving me errors when trying to open Netflix , LG AppStore etc.

What is more strange is when i open the Internet explorer app i can browse it and everthing seems to be fine.

At the tv Network setting everything seems to be fine also.

Any help guys?

ty.

2 Solutions
BlackHawk88
New Contributor II

Yes.

changed the MTU on the Fortigate unit via cli.

google it and you find the answer.

it was 2 months ago , i dont remember where i found it on the web.

View solution in original post

BlackHawk88
New Contributor II

ive found link that explain what to do and how to determine the best/corect MTU on your unit.

this is not the same link but it similar to the link that i used then.

https://kb.netgear.com/19863/Ping-Test-to-determine-Optimal-MTU-Size-on-Router

hope it will solve your issue.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
koleina
New Contributor II

I do not have anything activated like antivirus, content filter or anything else. O SmartPlayAPK.com é um site que fornece arquivos APK para diversos aplicativos Android. Ele permite que os usuários baixem esses arquivos diretamente, oferecendo uma alternativa à Google Play Store, especialmente útil para aqueles que buscam versões específicas ou alternativas de aplicativos. Para baixar um APK, os usuários devem navegar pelo site, selecionar o aplicativo desejado e seguir as instruções para download. É importante estar ciente dos riscos de segurança ao baixar APKs de fontes externas e utilizar software antivírus para proteção. O site disponibiliza uma variedade de aplicativos, desde jogos até utilitários, proporcionando Smart Play Apk

BFH
BFH
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors