Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Bruno_Crespo
New Contributor

Fortigate x Warnings about messages " The site' s security certificate is not trusted"

Hi, I have a Fortigate 200B and I face this problem: when I need to access any website with SSL. I get this message: " The site' s security certificate is not trusted" How can I fix this problem ? I' m begining with Fortigate and I' m lost with this troubleshoot
Regards Bruno Crespo
Regards Bruno Crespo
4 REPLIES 4
ruanbatista
New Contributor

Hi Bruno, You can disabled SSL Inspection in Policy -> SSL Inspection
Information Security Consultant FCNSA Setrix Information Security Skype: ruan_diego
Information Security Consultant FCNSA Setrix Information Security Skype: ruan_diego
Bromont_FTNT
Staff
Staff

If you are running the latest firmware try unchecking " Scan Encrypted Connections" in the webfilter profile
Bruno_Crespo
New Contributor

This is my equipment: FortiGate 200B The firmware is v4.0,build0646,121119 (MR3 Patch 11) But, I doesn' t find this option " Scan Encrypted Connections" in webfilter. I try enabling in Policy - Protocol Options > Allow Invalid SSL Certificate, but doesn' t work.
Regards Bruno Crespo
Regards Bruno Crespo
DCTI
New Contributor II

Does anybody have advise on how to public the Fortigate' s certificate to end-point machines using Group Policy so that SSL deep sanning/SSL inspection can be enabled silently?
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors