Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
daveumrysh
Visitor

Fortigate blocking ticketmaster.com

Good morning all,

I am running into an issue where our Fortigate's firewall policy is blocking employees from logging into ticketmaster.com

When they try to login they are met with a screen that says:

Your Browsing Activity Has Been Paused We've detected unusual behavior on either your network or your browser.

To resolve this:

Sign in to your Ticketmaster account if you haven't already

Change your Wi-Fi or cellular network

Switch devices or move to a different location if possible

I have attemtped to add a policy rule that will stop all traffic from our lan to the wan with a destination of ticketmaster.com from being scanned by the various services, but it does not seem to fix the issue. Has anyone else ran into this? Or do you have another idea I can try?

Thanks so much

1 Solution
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello Dev

Try use a policy without any security profile and using "no-inspection". In case the issue persists then the issue is not caused by FortiGate.

AEK

View solution in original post

AEK
2 REPLIES 2
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello Dev

Try use a policy without any security profile and using "no-inspection". In case the issue persists then the issue is not caused by FortiGate.

AEK
AEK
daveumrysh
Visitor

Thanks for the reply. I had set up a policy just as you had mentioned but it was not working previously, but after your reply I decided to test again and now it is working. So I believe you were correct, the issue must have been on their side of things.

Thanks again

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors