Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
BartC
New Contributor

Fortigate Cloud report >> show source name

2022-02-20 10_22_42-Start.png

Is it possible to change this report so that it shows the source names iso the source IP address (like in example above) ?

Sometimes i've also noticed that the source names in the reports are only a part of the text i've configured in the devices in my Fortigate. What's the reason ?

2 REPLIES 2
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey Bart,

you can modify FortiCloud charts some if you have a FortiCloud subscription, I believe.

I'm not certain if you can replace a column, though.

An overview of editing reports: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate-cloud/21.4.0/administration-guide/220898/report-configu...
For more in-depth questions, you could open a ticket on your FortiGate serial number; the FortiGate TAC team should be able to provide some additional information on FortiCloud, or direct you to the team covering FortiCloud issues.

As for source names in the reports only being part of what you've configured on the FortiGate - can you give an example of what exactly you mean?

You might also want to check the logs that go into the report in question (traffic/webfilter/av/event...) to see if the full or truncated name was logged.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
BartC
New Contributor

I opened a ticket at the TAC, let's see what comes back.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors