Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CHXGVA
New Contributor

Fortigate 6.2 connecting with FortiClient 6.0.9 Clients - VPN before Windows logon

We are currently using Fortigate v6.0.6 with SSL-VPN FortiClients running 6.0.9. Many, if not most our the clients use the VPN Before Windows Logon Feature which works just fine.

Can someone confirm if we upgrade the Fortigates to 6.2.x that the FortiClients will continue to be able to use VPN Before Windows Logon.  I know that will wil have to prepare a Forti EMS services. I ask because I know that the FortiClient 6.2.x will not allow a VPN before windows whilst running the Fortigate 6.0.x and also also requires that an EMS server is prepared in advance.

We have 50 VPN users because of the COVID19, and I really don't want to break anything during this period. Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Jirka1
Contributor III

Hey,

FortiOS 6.2.x supports VPN before logon.This is not a matter of FortiOS, but FortiClient. We use it and no problem with FCT version 6.0.9 and FortiOS 6.2.3

Jirka

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors